Monday, June 18, 2007

Summer Sizzles? How about Fizzles?

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really glad to see others have joined in on the Bloggerific Fun! Well, my interview was not good. Really, it just wasn't! But, at least now I know what to expect out of the worst possible interview scenario. Egos seemed to be in full effect.

Anyway, I am waiting to hear from the Prin. of Bridgeport High School here in Ohio for an interview and have heard that it is a good school to work in; good co-workers and administration who cares at least more than those at Shadyside!

LaDonna-- I'm especially happy to see you on here! I also am sorry we never got to put our names and faces together, and I don't know where you live right now, but I am always enthusiastic about meeting up for lunch with fellow classmates. :)

My sister got married this past Saturday and it was great. And now that I have my life back, I'll be posting more often!!!!

Later!

No comments: